Join Our Team at Hindman Settlement School
We’re always looking for skilled individuals to join our team. If you have a love of learning, a passion for Appalachian culture, and an eagerness to make a positive impact on our community, you may be the right fit for Hindman Settlement School.
Senior Advancement Officer
The Senior Advancement Officer, a highly energetic professional with a track record of building relationships, is primarily responsible for growing the number of annual major gifts and estate plans for Hindman Settlement School. Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Senior Advancement Officer works closely with potential donors to accomplish their philanthropic objectives of supporting the school’s educational programs, students, and families. The successful candidate will demonstrate a donor-centric attitude as they manage a portfolio of donors and prospects that have the capacity to contribute gifts of $5,000 or more.
The successful candidate will work remotely, ideally located within 30 miles of a commercially-serviced airport and within approximately 3 hours’ drive from our historic campus in Hindman, Kentucky. Attending regularly scheduled on-site meetings and occasional special events on our campus is required.
- Download the full position description.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 606-785-5475.
- To apply, email a resume and cover letter to Josh Mullins, Director of Advancement at email@example.com.
Hindman Settlement School is seeking applications for several reading, writing, and math tutoring positions for the Dyslexia Summer Tutoring Program. Applicants must be available to work the entire summer session beginning on Wednesday, June 12 through Friday, July 19, weekdays only. Pay varies by experience level.
- For more information, contact 606-785-4044.
- To apply return this application to Lema Gibson, Dyslexia Program Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address indicated on the form.