Estate Planning

Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way

Including a “bequest” of money or property in your will can help you ensure that organizations that you supported during your lifetime will continue to be supported. If you don’t have a will, your estate will be distributed in accordance with the laws of the state in which you reside. With a will, those decisions are yours. Many people find that they can be more generous through their will than they were capable of during their lifetime.

If you believe in the services being provided by Hindman Settlement School, we would be honored to be remembered in your will. You may download our Sample Bequest Clauses to help you and your attorney with wording. If you already have a will and would like to add a gift to Hindman Settlement School, your attorney can prepare a codicil, which amends the will to include your wishes.

If you have chosen to include Hindman Settlement School in your will, you are eligible for membership in Uncle Sol’s Legacy Club. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding this form of gifting. We’re always happy to help.